Sheridan Maine are looking for a Credit Controller to join a supply company based in Solihull. This is a Temp-FTC role opportunity and will the potential of progression opportunities available to you in the future.
The duties of Credit Controller include:
- Liaising with customers to chase any outstanding debt
- Build and maintain relationships with regular customers to ensure smooth collection of debt
- Actively reduce bad debt and debtor days
- Allocation of cash
- Deal with and negotiate repayment terms
- Raise sales invoices
The ideal candidate will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Cash Allocation experience
- Resilient character
- Enthusiastic approach to Credit Control
A competitive salary of £20,000-£26,000 p/a
As well as a competitive salary this opportunity will give you a chance at further development and allow you to manage your own workload. With a great support network around you and a relaxed work environment where everyone gets on well with each other.