Audit Senior £35k to £40k - Coventry
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a growing Accounting Firm in Coventry who are looking for a qualified Audit Senior to join their growing team . Managing your own portfolio of clients across a broad range of industry sectors, this role will be predominantly audit focussed.
This expanding firm is going through another period of development and the increase in size has been both through a combination of organic growth and acquisition. They are looking for experienced individuals to help them move to the next level.
Reporting to the Senior Audit Director this role has a number of responsibilities including:
- Lead on planning assignments, taking ownership for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Producing objectives for junior audit staff and supervising them on site, including reviewing their audit work and coaching on-the-job
- Careful liaison with audit clients and other stakeholders, building long-term relationships for the future benefit of the firm
- Confirming all Audit work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal processes
- Provision for and attending final Audit review meetings with Directors and clients
What’s On Offer
- Ideal candidates will be ACA / ICAEW, ACCA qualified
- The client would consider near to being fully qualified, with exceptional accountancy practice experience
- Track record leading external audits from planning to completion
- Strong IT skills - Excel, Word, CaseWare, Sage, Xero, audit and tax software all beneficial
- Some tax knowledge is desirable
With minimal travel and a genuine emphasis and culture of work/life balance, this is an exciting opportunity with a high level of visibility within a reputable and growing business. So, if you are driven and ambitious this could be the role for you. In addition the role comes with :
- 20 days plus bank holidays + extra days given over Christmas period
- Free parking
- Flexible and remote working