Financial Accountant £40-45k Coventry
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working in with a prestigious growing business near Coventry. They are looking to strengthen the finance team and would like to hire a Financial Accountant. They will consider applications from candidates in a similar role. They are also especially keen to hear from candidates making their first move from practice.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Financial Accountant, will have ownership for the Year End process for a major entity within the business
Further Duties and Responsibilities
Manage the Year End statutory accounts. Provide assistance on any financial reporting challenges, year-end processes, dealing with external auditors and improving controls.
What are we looking for?
- Oversee balance sheet review process identifying issues
- Produce of statutory accounts in line with timetables and quality
- Support the Financial Controller in implementing changes to the control framework
- Liaise with external consultants for Corporation Tax computations
- Ensure smooth communication process with internal and external audit teams
What is on offer?
- ACCA or ACA qualified with a track record in a similar role
- This would also be an excellent role for a first time mover from practice
- Technically proficient accountant
In addition to the competitive salary and opportunity to progress a number of benefits come with this role including
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Company discount scheme