Sheridan Maine are currently working in partnership with a market leading business services company who are looking to recruit a Data Insight Analyst. As a member of the finance team, you will be working closely with the finance team and be based in near the West Bromwich area.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established market leader and is a household name within their industry. They are seeking a new addition to their finance team. They are praised for their company culture and want you to be a part of it.
The Data Insight Analyst will be reporting to the Head of Finance and be responsible for:
- Analysing the monthly performance as well as variance analysis
- Identifying trends and presenting these results
- Ensuring accurate month end reporting
- Providing financial improvement
- Understanding the finance models and commenting/improving
The ideal candidate will be/have:
What’s on offer:
- Power BI / VBA / SQL & R development experience or similar
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Commercially minded and strong communications
- Forecasting experience and the ability to challenge data
- Ability to stick to deadlines and process driven
A generous salary up to £35,000 p/a plus:
- On site parking
- 25 days holiday + statutory days
- Working from home
- Company benefits
A genuine opportunity to join a market leading company who have great benefits and value their staff. The successful applicant will be able grow and develop their career.