Accounts Payable Clerk (5 Month FTC) - Tamworth - up to £19,000 p/a
Immediately available Accounts Payable Clerk needed.
Sheridan Maine are currently working with a well established business services organisation based in the Tamworth region who are looking to recruit for an organised and skilled Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their fantastic business on a 5 month fixed term basis.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will supporting the team with the processing of ad-hoc payment requests, raising journal payments and posting to the correct ledger. Additionally you will responsible for the accuracy of checking company bank statements on a daily basis including processing requests for company credit and debit cards.
What do we need from you:
- Partaking in a high volume of invoice processing
- Fully reconcile supplier statements on a regular basis
- Creating and maintaining supplier records with great accuracy
- Executing payment runs
- Raising purchase orders
- Processing supplier invoices on the correct ledger
- Liaising effectively with team members to resolve any queries which may arise
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Previous experience in a Accounts Payable role
- Able to start immediately or on short notice
- Exposure to operating in a fast paced environment
- Competent on Excel
- A confident, proactive team player with the ability to meet deadlines effectively
You will have the opportunity to work with an exemplary organisation who are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their customer focused organisation. You will be a confident individual who has the ability to take on a hands on role which will require a great deal of accuracy.