Financial Controller £60k- £65k Birmingham
We are pleased to be partnering with an outstanding business situated in Central Birmingham who are seeking to appoint a high quality Financial Controller.
Growing quickly this SME is now starting to increase dramatically in overseas markets bolstered by an impressive Ecommerce strategy. To support this international drive whilst maintaining a dominant UK market position they have no option but to strengthen the finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will have a number of duties including the following:
- Oversee and manage stock providing effective inventory control
- Production of insightful management reporting whilst taking ownership of statutory reporting demands
- Implement robust and improved financial controls and procedures
- Support the Senior Management Team in pushing better margins across the business
- Provide leadership mentoring and support to an enthusiastic and hard-working finance team
- Provide support and guidance with the import and export requirements
- Manage compliance demands and issues within the company
- Qualified Accountant ACCA/ACMA/ACA
- Ideal sector experience would include ECommerce, retail or financial services
- Experience in managing a small finance team
- Good Excel skills with the ability to manipulate and make sense of large data
- Hands on approach willing to get involved in the basics
In addition to a competitive salary this role comes with several benefits:
- Attractive bonus scheme which has yielded typically 20%
- Central location so easy commute
- 25 days Holiday plus stats
Moreover, there is a genuine route to FD status and in the meantime opportunity to grow and develop as the company expands.