Head of Finance £60k- £65k Birmingham
We are delighted to be working with an excellent business located in Central Birmingham who are seeking to hire a top quality Head of Finance to add real strength and leadership to the team.
A fast growing SME they are increasing market share by leaps and bound in the UK. They are also making considerable inroads into overseas markets and inevitably they are now looking to bolster the finance department with a high standard appointment who has the drive and determination to succeed.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will have a number of responsibilities including the following:
- Oversee and manage stock providing effective inventory control
- Production of insightful management reporting whilst taking ownership of statutory reporting demands
- Implement robust and improved financial controls and procedures
- Support the Senior Management Team in pushing better margins across the business
- Provide leadership mentoring and support to an enthusiastic and hard-working finance team
- Qualified Accountant ACCA/ACMA/ACA
- Ideal sector experience would include ECommerce, retail or financial services
- Experience in managing a small finance team
- Good Excel skills with the ability to manipulate and make sense of large data
- Hands on approach willing to get involved in the basics
In addition to a competitive salary this role comes with several benefits:
- Attractive bonus scheme which has yielded typically 20%
- Central location so easy commute
- 25 days Holiday plus stats
Moreover, there is a genuine pathway and support for this role to grow and develop and eventually reach Director level.