Project Accountant - up to £40,000 p/a - Wolverhampton
Sheridan Maine are working with a well established manufacturing organisation based in the Wolverhampton area actively looking for an experienced Project Accountant to join their team.
You will reporting directly to the Finance Manager with high quality financial data. We are looking for an individual who will be able to deliver an independent review of the cost and performance of the projects area, providing strong financial support and advice while maintaining strong relationships internally and externally.
What do we need from you
- Provide Project Accounting support including challenge and advise on Project Risk and cost elements
- Analyse, review and challenge on performance data
- Budgeting and forecasting of projects while providing the Finance Manager with regular updates on the status of projects
- Monitor financial performance, providing independent robust financial challenge
- Reconcile the financial reporting to the source ledgers
- Provide support to the improvement of processes and procedures to ensure that the financial requirement of the business are met
- Previous Project experience
- Part qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA / Newly qualified
- Manufacturing sector experience
- Previous business partnering experience would be desirable
- Salary up to £40,000 p/a
- Flexible hours
- Working from home
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Company benefits
As the experienced Project Accountant you'll have the opportunity to work for an amazing establishment with glimmering reviews. You will be an individual with a strong technical experience with a driven and proactive attitude who is looking for a chance to utilise your experience in a fast paced environment. Additionally you will have the ability to confidently communicate with stakeholders at a high level while building last relationships within the future.