Are you looking for a new and expansive role to help project your career further? Sheridan Maine are looking for a Sales/Transport Administrator to join a fast growing business based in the Redditch area.
This business has had a spark of growth over the last year and are continuing their development by looking for a new Sales/Transport Administrator. Supporting a team in a fun working environment and plenty to get stuck in with.
The Sales/Transport Administrator role’s responsibilities include:
- Processing of orders
- Maintenance of the CRM system
- Answering telephone enquiries and pass
- Supporting a team of salespeople with administration work
- Making transport arrangements for sales and services
The ideal candidate will be:
What’s on Offer?
- Confident and able to communicate clearly
- Excellent organisation skills
- Previous experience supporting a small team
As well as a competitive salary of £22,000-£26,000 p/a depending on experience there are a number of benefits included:
- 25 holiday days plus stats
- Free parking
An excellent opportunity to provide you with a stepping stone into training/management of sales support staff. Able to work in a nice environment with a great support network for further development and a genuinely great team to work with.