Sheridan Maine is looking for a Payroll Implementation Specialist to join a large organisation based near Solihull Business Park. This opportunity is a great chance to get involved in several projects and gain a wider understanding of payroll.
This organisation is ideally situated near Birmingham airport and the office is set in a beautiful location. The ideal candidate will lead a team to develop processes and implement a new system from scratch.
The role of the Payroll Implementation Specialist includes a unique set of responsibilities and is a great chance to gain further payroll knowledge:
- Being a key driver in the implementation of a new system
- Building a new payroll from scratch
- Parallel runs
- Involvement payroll migration project planning
- Testing the new software
- Train payroll administrators to use the new software
- Provide support for any projects that the department decides to pursue
The ideal Payroll Implementation Specialist will have the following attributes:
What’s on offer
- 3 years in payroll
- Implementation experience in payroll
- Experience with SAP (Preferred)
A competitive salary of up to £35,000 and a number of benefits including
- Free parking
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- 20 days holiday increasing with length of service
The Payroll Implementation Specialist involves a great opportunity to develop skills within implementation and a step into project management. The chosen candidate will be responsible for key decisions and work closely with a team of system specialist in a fun and fast-paced environment.