Sheridan Maine is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join a manufacturer based in Redditch reporting to a larger group. The role involves taking full responsibility for the management accounts through month-end and year-end.
The business is part of a larger group that has a big foothold over the Europe and global market with a network expanding over several countries. The UK position of this organisation is growing further and specialises in the maintenance and service.
The role of the Management Accountant will involve covering all aspects of management accounts and requires a certain level of experience. The duties include:
- Full month-end process including the production of monthly management accounts with commentary
- Variance analysis comparing to budget and standards
- Preparation of reports for the group
- Stock reporting to fully understand stock levels
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Full year-end process
- Assist finance department with various other duties to ensure smooth operation
The ideal Management Accountant will be:
What’s on offer
- Qualified/part-qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or qualified by experience
- Experience using SAP
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Full understanding of management accounts with no hesitation on being able to complete a certain task
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
A competitive salary of £35,000-£40,000 and a number of benefits which include
- 26 Holiday days plus stats
- Auto-enrolment pensions
- Free parking on site
As well as the benefits and salary the management accountant will be able to step into a nice working environment with a friendly finance team. There is a natural progression opportunity following the role of management accountant. The role involves getting heavily involved and assisting the financial controller.