Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a fast growing SME on a permanent basis, based around the Nuneaton area.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Business Services organisation who is seeking a Management Accountant to help grow their business. They have an amazing culture with a fantastic work environment and this is a great opportunity to develop your career.
About The Role
Working with an experienced Financial Controller to support your development as a Management Accountant, your job will entail a number of duties and this is a great opportunity to grow within the company. You will assist with the management of the finance team and get involved with key decision making.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Preparing journals
- Assisting the preparation on annual financial accounts
- Preparation of the Management Accounts
- Reviewing old debts with Credit Control and assisting when required
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The ideal candidate will preferably be suitably experienced at this level. The candidate must:
What is on offer?
- Part-qualified/Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA or qualified by experience
- Basic to intermediate Excel (Pivots and v-look ups)
- Good communicator with good interpersonal skills
A salary of £30,000-£40,000 p/a
- Excellent company culture
- Free parking
- Great offices
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well-established business services organisation within a professional environment along with great perks, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter to hit the ground running and gain key and varied skills within an SME environment.