Sheridan Maine is looking for a Service Coordinator to join a transport maintenance organisation in the Bromsgrove area.
About the Company
Our client is an established organisation that has been around for a number of years and is looking for a Service Coordinator to handle the fast-paced environment they operate in. Reporting to the Service Manager and giving lots of hands-on experience in a service and logistic atmosphere.
About the Role
The role involves a working in a friendly environment and a great chance to get to know people throughout the organisation.
The duties include:
- Answering inbound calls and query resolution
- Allocate jobs to service teams throughout the country
- Ordering parts for the service teams
- Planning and organising contracts
- Taking bookings
- Regular contact with customers for updates
- Ad-hoc duties
The ideal Service Coordinator will have previous experience in a service lead environment with query resolution.
What’s on offer?
- Previous experience in service lead environment
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills
A salary of £20,000-£22,000 (dependent on experience) alongside
- 25 Holiday days + stats
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
The Service Coordinator will have a level of autonomy over the role and can gain experience in a nice working environment and develop relations with members all-over the business.