Sheridan Maine are looking for a Credit Controller to join an expanding organisation near Redditch. The role includes a certain level of autonomy and a chance to build long lasting relationships with clients.
The organisation is expanding their finance team and are looking for a second Credit Controller to join their team. The position will give you the chance to build long-lasting relationships with clients and colleagues.
The duties of the Credit Controller include:
- Ensuring collection of money happens in a timely fashion
- Process invoices and credit notes
- Liaising with Credit insurers to drives profit increase through credit assessment
- Managing your workload through debt recovery process
- Support with ad-hoc analysis
- Maintaining sales ledger
The ideal Credit Controller will be/have:
What’s On Offer?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in Credit Control
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
A competitive salary of £23,000-£24,000
As well as a competitive salary the Credit Controller will be able to build lasting relationships with colleagues and clients. This opportunity will provide you with a diverse responsibility and an element of autonomy for your work. Excellent chance to build on your experience and work in a friendly environment.