Are you looking for a new role in Payroll that offers a great support network and the chance to progress? Sheridan Maine are looking for a Payroll Officer to join a forward thinking and progressive business based near Solihull
The organisation handles are weekly and monthly payroll and is going through a substantial amount growth. With this growth the company is seeing some change and they want you to be a part of it.
The duties of the Payroll Officer include:
- Assisting with the running of weekly and monthly payroll (20,000+)
- Handling queries by telephone
- Ordering queries in order of importance prioritising key queries
- Sign up new employees for auto-enrolment pension
- Dealing with SSP, SMP, SPP and other forms of statutory pay
The ideal Payroll Officer:
What’s on offer?
- Previous end-to-end payroll experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of basic payroll functions
As well as a competitive salary of £20,000-£25,000 the following benefits are available:
- Free parking
- Free gym on-site
- Holiday days going up with length of service
The Payroll Officer will have the opportunity to learn new skills with a great support network from team leaders and management. The role includes great progression chances with the ability to gain further responsibility and boost your career in payroll.