Are you currently a senior payroll administrator or have a few years’ experience in payroll? Sheridan Maine are looking for a Payroll Manager to join a fast growing organisation based in the Solihull area.
A fast growing company that has recently acquired a new contract is currently looking for a Payroll Manager to join their team. The role requires the supervision and training of a payroll administrator and taking responsibility for the development of the department.
The responsibilities of the Payroll Manager include:
- Processing end to end monthly payroll for 1500 employees including administrating starters, leavers and any statutory payments
- Running of the company pension scheme with the use of NEST
- Support payroll administrator with training and development
- Complete year-end payroll processes
- Deal with any queries that are attributed to payroll including ranking queries in order of importance to manage workload effectively
- Lead and support any Payroll/HR projects
- Maintaining confidentiality for employees under the payroll
The ideal candidate will have the following:
What’s on offer
- Experience with Sage 50 Payroll (preferred)
- Experience with NEST pensions (preferred)
- Handled the full end-to-end payroll of over 1000 employees
- Excellent communication skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in Payroll
As well as a competitive salary of £25,000-£30,000 and free parking the role involves a great amount of responsibility and is perfect for anyone who is currently studying their CIPP and wants to get into further management in the future. Due to the nature of the organisation growing the payroll department has scope to grow under your position. A great chance to make the role your own with a great sense of autonomy.