Sheridan Maine are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join a fast-paced team in a large organisation based near Solihull business park assisting with the end-to-end payroll for 1000s of employees.
This business is increasing its payroll annually and requires the assistance of a Payroll Administrator that can handle end-to-end payroll. Working in a dynamic team with a range of skills you will be able to pursue personal development as well as career development.
The role involves a wide range of duties and is a great chance to gain some personal and career development. The duties of the Payroll Administrator include:
- Process payroll for 20,000+ employees across weekly and monthly payrolls
- Be able to organise queries in order of urgency to manage workload efficiently
- Be able to handle queries to an excellent standard ensuring the best outcome
- Assist with less experienced payroll administrators
- Sign up employees to auto-enrolment pension
The ideal Payroll Administrator will have:
What’s on offer
- Experience working with end-to-end payroll
- Experience handling a large volume of payroll
- The capability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
As well as a competitive salary of £23,000-£25,000 available there are a number of benefits
- Free parking
- Free gym on-site
- Holiday days going up with length of service
Along with the salary you will get great exposure to a high volume of payroll in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to learn new skills through the assistance of the senior Payroll staff as well as being able to guide junior payroll administrators. A great opportunity to further develop yourself and have a team that will genuinely care about you proceeding through your payroll career.