Sheridan Maine are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join a service company based in the Staffordshire area on a 12 month FTC. The company has experienced significant growth over the past year and are expanding their finance team.
The organisation is continuing to do well and are expecting the next few years to be bigger than ever. They have strong intentions for the future and understand that they need to expand their finance team.
The duties of the Finance Business Partner include:
- An ability to drive continuous improvement within the finance department
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Build strong relationships with senior management and departments throughout the organisation
- Interoperation and presentation of financial analysis
- Translate complex financial data to non-financial members of staff
- Reporting to senior management
- Any ad-hoc tasks that are necessary to the department
The ideal Finance Business Partner will be/have
What’s on offer?
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Brilliant problem solving skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Advanced at Microsoft Excel
A competitive salary of £50,000 - £56,000 p/a
As well as a competitive salary there are a number of other excellent benefits. On top of the benefits this role will give the perfect Finance Business Partner an excellent opportunity to be part of a company with a great reputation in the local area and be in a position to drive change in a even more positive way.