Accounts Administrator - up to £20,000 - Worcester
Sheridan Maine are currently with a well-established distribution business based in the Worcestershire who are looking for a Accounts Administrator to join their growing team.
This well-established business is looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their close-knit team with a family feel. A great environment where you can genuinely enjoy work and feel rewarded for your efforts.
As the Accounts Administrator you will be processing invoices, payments and statements which also includes the processing of cash receipts and preparation of bank reconciliations and assisting the accounts department with any necessary ad-hoc duties.
- Logging and processing supplier invoices
- Maintain accurate records for key overhead cost
- Preparation of supplier payments including remittances
- Provide support to Credit Control with the processing of cash receipts
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Dealing and resolving any queries
- Microsoft experience
- Great salary
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Good employer pension contribution
With working hours between 8:30 - 5 including an hour lunch break. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to join a small but busy and fast paced Finance environment. You will be provided with guidance and support to ensure that your processes are perfected. Sound interesting? Apply and get in touch on 0121 423 8018.