Sheridan Maine is looking for an Accounts Administrator to join a growing business within the Worcestershire area. Providing you with a great stepping stone in to accounts.
The company is a small distributor based in the heart of Worcestershire. They are experienced growth within the company and are looking for an Accounts Administrator to support their busy Accounts team.
The Accounts Administrator will be involved in several elements of accounts and primarily supporting the finance function, the duties include:
- Supplier invoice processing
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Support credit control with administration duties
- Ensuring invoices are accurately logged and posted
- Dealing with extra qualities
The ideal Accounts Administrator will have the following qualities:
What’s on offer
- Some exposure to finance related matters
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Eagerness to learn
A competitive salary of £18,000-£20,000
As well as a competitive salary this is a great opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team kickstarting your career in accountancy. The Accounts Administrator will be able to learn some key skills and develop within the company gaining further responsibilities.