Sheridan Maine are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a successful SME in the Solihull area. The company’s order book has not been affected by Covid-19 and is projecting good things for the future.
This organisation has seen year on year growth and are expanding their sites throughout the Midlands area. They are expecting to see big growth over the next year despite the economic downturn.
The duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk includes:
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Reconciliation of Accounts Payable ledger to general ledger
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Process high volume of invoices with excellent accuracy
- Communicate with external suppliers and internal management
- Investigate any queries with suppliers
- Payment runs
The ideal Purchase Ledger Clerk will have:
What’s on offer?
- Previous experience as a Purchase Ledger
- Comfortable with processing a high volume of invoices
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Brilliant attention to detail to deliver accurate results
A competitive salary between £18,000 - £24,000 p/a
As well as a competitive salary the Purchase Ledger Clerk will join a brilliant team that all have a friendly attitude and pitch in together to help each other out. This role will offer you a great level of stability and can provide you with an enormous sense of satisfaction at the end of the day.