Sheridan Maine are looking for a Payroll Assistant to join an accountancy firm based in the Solihull area. The role will provide you with the experience needed to excel in Payroll
This accountancy firm is highly regarded and is increasing the size of their payroll team due to increased growth. The company provides payroll for clients and the size of payroll can vary massively.
The duties of the Payroll Assistant are:
- Handling payroll for several clients and maintain good relationships with these clients
- Handle a high volume of payroll queries
- Process end-to-end payroll
- Process new starters and leavers
- Process SSP, SMP and various other statutory pays
- Help with any ad-hoc duties within the payroll department
The ideal Payroll Assistant will have:
What’s on offer?
- Previous experience dealing with client payroll (desirable)
- Experience processing end-to-end payroll
- Comfortable with Excel
- Excellent communication skills
A competitive salary of £18,000-£21,000
This role is perfect for anyone who is looking to pick up varied experience in payroll and specifically in bureau based environment. This will help you solidify your understanding of tax related queries within Payroll and can be a perfect backbone to support you on your next stages of your career.