Sheridan Maine are looking for a Management Accountant to join a manufacturing/maintenance SME on a permanent basis in the Redditch area.
The organisation is undergoing significant change over the next year and are looking for a Management Accountant to help with the increase in workload.
The duties of the Management Accountant include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly management accounts
- Assisting with year-end audit
- Stock level reporting and reconciling to the balance sheet
- Cash-flow forecasting
- Reporting and reviewing profit + loss
- Budgeting and forecasting
The ideal Management Accountant will:
What’s on offer?
- Be part-qualified/qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with SAP (preferable)
A competitive salary of £33,000-£37,000
- Free parking
- 26 Holiday days + stats
As well as a competitive salary the Management Accountant will be able to join a dynamic role where they can increase their scope of responsibility. The position will give you traction for further development and lead to the natural progression of Financial Controller.