Are you an aspiring Finance Manager/Financial Controller? Sheridan Maine are looking for a Management Accountant to join a rapidly growing organisation based in the heart of North Warwickshire.
This fast-growing SME is going through many positive changes and are looking to expand their finance team with a new Management Accountant. They are currently in the process of moving into a brand new office with great facilities.
The Management Accountant position will allow you to get involved in strategic decision making. Whilst building key skills to develop you into a brilliant Finance Manager/Financial Controller in the future. The duties of the Management Accountant include:
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Full month-end process
- Support accounts assistants/assistant accountant
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash-flow forecasting
- Assist with the year-end process and liaise with external auditors
- Support strategic business development
What’s on offer?
- The right candidate will ideally be newly qualified or a finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proficient with Excel
- Excellent communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
A competitive salary of £35,000 - £42,000 p/a
As well as a competitive salary the role will provide you great opportunities to get involved in strategic development of the business and have a real influence in the future of the organisation. Coupled with an experienced Financial Controller you will be able to build the necessary skills to propel your accountancy and finance career.