Sheridan Maine are looking for a Financial Controller to join a fast growing organisation that has seen its order books unaffected by Covid-19. They have a strong balance sheet that is allowing them to pursue opportunities to acquire new businesses prompting a further spike in growth in the very near future.
This organisation has been able to bypass the struggles of Covid-19 and are looking for a Financial Controller to support their growth plans and be an integral part of their future. The next few years look bright for this company.
The duties of the Financial Controller include:
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Supporting the Managing Director with M&A activities
- Budget and forecast management
- Cash-flow management
- Liaising with auditors for year-end
- Managing 2 people in the Finance department
- Overseeing the finance department ensuring smooth operation and improving processes to increase efficiency
- Report financials to Managing Director and provide commentary to help with future plans including acquisitions
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
The ideal Financial Controller will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Management experience
- Experience with acquisitions
- Experience in an SME environment
- Strong Excel knowledge
A competitive salary between £45,000-£50,000
This is an excellent opportunity to try out new ideas and innovate within the finance department. You will have complete ownership of the finance function and be able to implement your own strategies to drive business growth and you will be heavily involved in the acquiring new businesses. This is an tremendously exciting time for this business and they want you to be a part of it!