Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis for business services company based near Nuneaton.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will primarily be responsible for the purchase ledger administration for the company, managing invoices, resolving supplier inquiries, assisting sales ledger when required and more.
Purchase Ledger Clerk duties and responsibilities
What are we looking for?
- Processing and checking invoices
- Sending out invoices to be authorised
- Liaising with suppliers via email and telephone
- Responding to any queries regarding purchase ledger
- Setting up new accounts
- Batch runs
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier queries by phone and email
- Processing and reconciling company credit card receipts
- Issuing customer statements
- Departmental and Aged Debtors reporting for management
What is on offer?
- Competent in use of Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook
- Reliable and punctual
- Being able to work to busy deadlines
- Being able to work independently
- Attention to detail
An hourly rate of £10.00 - £11.00 per hour (£18,000-£20,000 p/a)
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will work for a company that offers great development opportunities and has the well–being of their employee at heart. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress within Finance.