Sheridan Maine are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join a fast-growing organisation on a temporary basis for up to 6 months in the Redditch area. The role has the opportunity to go permanent due to the nature of the role coming about.
The organisation is a market leader in what they do and with this comes growth opportunity that is evident and on-going. The company is part of a larger group with a wider support network.
The accounts assistant will gather an excellent amount of exposure to several elements of accounts and the duties will include:
- Accounts reconciliations
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Assist in month-end reporting
- Management of sales and purchase ledgers
- Assisting with trial balance preparation
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have:
What’s on offer
- Understanding of basic accounting/finance processes
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- 1 year experience in an accounts based role
- A team player nature
As well as competitive salary of £22,000-£24,000 there is free parking included.
The opportunity offers a perfect platform to get involved in accounts with a wide range of responsibilities as well as a supportive finance function to help with further development. This Accounts Assistant role has the potential to go permanent and is ideal for anyone looking to kick-start their career in the accountancy.