Sheridan Maine are looking for a Management Accountant to join a fast-growing organisation based near Nuneaton to help bridge the gap between the transactional staff and the Financial Controller.
The organisation is going through huge amounts of change due to recent growth and are now looking for a Management Accountant to help support the finance function including the training and development of the assistant accountants.
The Management Accountant will have a range of responsibilities including:
- Complete the Month-end
- The training and development of the assistant accountants
- Assist with year-end
- Prepare reports/financial statements for board
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders to help with planning of the business
- Forecasting and income expenditure
The ideal Management Accountant will be/have:
What’s on offer?
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified/Part-qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with month-end processes
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience working in an SME environment
A competitive salary of £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
As well as a competitive salary the Management Accountant will be able to gain experience managing staff including the training and the development of assistant accountants. The right candidate will be able to streamline previous skills and gain further support from the Financial Controller who is keen to help you develop in your career.