Sheridan Maine are looking for a Payroll Manager to join a large retail company based near Solihull. The role is to support a large payroll function that is growing at an enormous rate.
The organisation has seen growth year on year and is looking for a Payroll Manager to support and develop payroll officers. This large turnover business has an exciting and fast-paced work environment.
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the payroll function
- Monitor the accuracy for a large weekly payroll
- Providing support and development of Payroll Officers
- Motivate and train staff to ensure provide high levels of productivity
- Compliance and understanding of GDPR
- Monthly reporting including month-end
- Be on hand to assist with complex queries
The ideal Payroll Manager will have:
- 5 years’ experience in Payroll including a Payroll Manager role
- Payroll Qualification
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Be able to spot ways to streamline processes
- Advanced Excel knowledge
What’s on Offer
As well as a competitive salary of £40,000-£45,000
This opportunity provides the candidate a great opportunity to expand their sector knowledge. An excellent opportunity to test yourself increasing your skillset. The opportunity can lead to a long and fruitful career within a dynamic environment.