Sheridan Maine are working with a well-established SME based in Redditch. Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to join the finance team and assist the financial controller with a wide range of responsibilities.
The business is going through a lot of change over the next year and are looking for an experience management accountant to complete the month-end duties and complete year-end. The company will be starting an implementation at the appointment of this role.
The Management Accountant will get a great deal of exposure to complex management accounts and it is the perfect opportunity to get involved in year-end. The duties of the of the management accountant include:
- Monthly management accounts
- An element of group reporting
- Stock reports on a monthly basis and reconciliation of the balance sheet
- Profit & Loss
- Cash-flow forecast on a 4 weekly basis
- Balance sheet reconciliations every month
- Variance analysis
The ideal Management Accountant will have the following attributes:
What’s on Offer?
- Previous manufacturing experience (preferred)
- SAP experience (preferred)
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified or part-qualified
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Strong communication skills
A competitive salary of £35,000-£40,000
- Free Parking
- 26 days holiday
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
As well as the competitive salary the company offers a great working environment with a great support network from the Financial Controller and CFO. The natural progression for the role if the Management Accountant is ready for the level is to Financial Controller. A friendly team that is emulated within the department and employees genuinely enjoy coming to work.