MAN Commercial have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Manager at our Head Office in Solihull.
You will be responsible for the accurate, timely and efficient processing of payroll data.
As the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for implementing process improvements to benefit the department and the wider business.
- To be responsible for processing multiple monthly payrolls for 1500 employees. To include starter, leaver, amendments, absence, overtime, statutory payments and pensions
- Deal with discrepancies and queries relating to payroll and resolve or escalate as appropriate
- Support the monthly financial accounting requirements of the business, to include report generation, producing weekly/monthly payroll journals, reconciliations, etc
- Responsibility for the running of the Company Pension Scheme’s – experience with NEST is essentuial.
- Raising monthly and ad hoc payroll related payments
- Processing of company cars/P11D’s and deal with associated queries
- Complete all company and year-end payroll processes
- Support any Payroll/HR projects as required
- Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Managing fuel cards, car insurance and related tasks Gender Pay Gap reporting
Hours - Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (30 minutes lunch break)The ideal candidate will be very experienced in Sage Payroll 50 and have an extensive knowledge of pensions schemes and auto-enrolment.Experience in Nest Pensions is a must, Excellent telephone manner, good communication skills and a positive attitude is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000 - 30,000.00 /year
- Nest Pension: 2 years (Required)
- Payroll: 2 years (Required)