Sheridan Maine are looking for a Financial Accountant to join a company based in Evesham. This company is seeing growth year on year and still has the family feel of an SME environment.
This organisation has seen significant growth in the last couple of years and shows no signs of slowing. They are building a name for themselves in the area. This role will allow you to look after the financial accounts as well gain exposure to management accounts.
The responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
- Maintenance of the financial accounting procedures
- Assist with the management accounts preparation
- Payroll submissions on a weekly basis
- Ad-hoc analysis when necessary
- Preparation of summaries on business capital
The ideal Financial Accountant will be/have:
What’s on offer?
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA finalist or newly qualified
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in financial accounts
A competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- 22 Holiday days + stats
- Free parking
- Company share scheme
As well as a competitive salary and a number of company benefits, the Financial Accountant will be able to experience a new side of accountancy within management accounts in a positive environment that offers great support from an experienced Financial Controller.