Are you a newly qualified accountant looking to expand their knowledge in industry or develop your skill-set? Sheridan Maine are looking for a Financial Accountant to join a fast-growing business based near Worcester working within a friendly team environment.
This organisation has seen massive amounts of growth in the past few years and it does not seem to be slowing. This role will grant you an opportunity to be at the forefront of this growth working in a fun and friendly environment.
The Financial Accountant will be have the opportunity to build a dynamic set of experience. You will be involved in the management accounts as well as maintaining financial accounting procedures.
The duties of the Financial Accountant include:
- Maintain financial accounting processes to fit in line with company policies
- Assist with the Monthly management accounts reporting
- Stock level reporting
- Balance sheet analysis
- Accrual and prepayment reports
- Calculation of weekly payment summaries
- Provide ad-hoc analysis when requires to assist with the day-to-day running of the business
- Seek to improve processes
The ideal Financial Accountant will have/be
What’s on offer?
- Qualified/Newly qualified/Finalist ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Proficient with Excel
- Previous experience in a Financial Accounting setting
A competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 p/a
As well as a competitive salary the Financial Accountant will be able to build on previous experience in a supportive environment. This opportunity will offer you the opportunity to dip your toe into Management Accounts. You will be granted support from an experienced Finance Director and Financial Controller.