What is your future looking like? Are you looking to join an SME to develop into a Financial Controller? Sheridan Maine are looking for a Management Accountant to join an SME based in Redditch that offers a great family feel with an unpressurised work environment.
This SME business has the stability from a larger group and runs as its own entity within the UK with little influence from the larger group. Leaving it with the flexibility and fluidity of a typical SME. This organisation has everything you know and love about working for an SME without the risk.
The Management Accountant position will provide you with a wealth of new experiences as well as a great support network from the CFO and Financial Controller.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Full month-end management accounts
- Stock reporting and reconciling to balance sheet
- Preparation of the P&L
- Weekly cash-flow forecast
- Variance analysis vs standards and budget
- Assist with year-end process
The ideal Management Accountant will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- Finalist or newly qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- SAP experience (desirable)
- Fully proficient with Excel
A competitive salary of £32,000-£38,000 p/a
As well as a competitive salary the Management Accountant will be able to develop new skills and be able to increase responsibility with time in the role. You will be able to get valuable insight from the CFO and Financial Controller. This position provide you with the potential to take on the Financial Controller position in the future.