Sheridan Maine are looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join a distribution company based in the central Birmingham area. The company has seen significant growth over the past year and are looking to increase this on a large scale with its plans.
Despite Covid-19 this company has been largely unaffected and have in-fact been doing very well. They have big plans in the purchasing department and are looking for a Purchasing Administrator to help with this vision.
The duties of the Purchasing Administrator include:
- Raising purchase orders
- Liaising with suppliers for pricing, information and stock levels
- Handling any supplier queries
- Management of lead time for confirmed orders
- Always seeking improvements to drive profit
- Liaising with departments within the organisation
- Negotiate with vendors to reduce cost
This is an exciting role and requires someone who can handle a fast paced environment the ideal Purchasing Administrator will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Purchasing Administrator or related role
- Strong Excel skills
- Brilliant organisation and time-keeping skills
- Great communication skills to be able to liaise effectively with internal departments and suppliers
A competitive salary of £19,000 - £23,000
As well as a competitive salary the Purchasing Administrator will have the opportunity to join a company that has an exciting plan for the next few years. This role will provide you with brilliant experience in a fast-paced environment that can give you plenty of development opportunities.