Sheridan Maine are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join an organisation based near Solihull on a 12 month FTC maternity cover. The role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to work with a high volume payroll in an immersive environment.
This organisation provides excellent training opportunities and a supportive environment with a genuine care for the success and development of the overall team. The payroll department has seen major success over the last few months and hope to continue this going forward into the new year.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Handling payroll for several clients and maintain good relationships with these clients
- Handle a high volume of payroll queries
- Process end-to-end payroll
- Process new starters and leavers
- Process SSP, SMP and various other statutory pays
- Help with any ad-hoc duties within the payroll department
The ideal Payroll Administrator will be/have:
What’s on offer?
- Previous experience in a fast-paced Payroll department
- Experience processing end-to-end payroll
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 p/a
As well as a competitive salary the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a supportive environment and the chance to learn a great deal of new skills that will help you further your career in your next role.