Sheridan Maine are looking for a Trainee Paraplanner to join an IFA firm based in Gloucestershire to perform administrative duties until moving onto the training and development to become a qualified Paraplanner.
The company have undergone a good amount of growth this year and are expanding their teams and need extra support with administrative tasks. This role will naturally lead to the progression of Paraplanner and then onto an IFA.
The duties of the Trainee Paraplanner include:
- Preparation of documents for client meetings
- Client report completion
- Send information to clients in preparation for meetings
- Be point of call for clients to help with queries and help maintain/build relationships
- Keep client information confidential in line with GDPR legislation
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure processes are running efficiently
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to advisors when requested
The ideal Trainee Paraplanner will have/be:
What’s on Offer?
- Previous experience as an administrator in an IFA environment
- IFA Network background (essential)
- Excellent time-keeping ability
- Brilliant organisational skills
- Computer literate
A competitive salary of £20,000 - £23,000 p/a
As well as a competitive salary and good benefits, the successful Trainee Paraplanner will have the opportunity to join a growing Financial Advisory firm that supports its employees with development and progression chances. If your dream is to become an IFA this could be the role for you.