Sheridan Maine are looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join a fast-growing organisation based near Central Birmingham. This company has seen record growth in 2020 and are looking to make an impact going forward into 2021.
The organisation has big plans over the next 5 years and have made significant changes through expansion. Their excitement is shared throughout the organisation with a genuine passion for improvement and care within the company.
The Purchasing Administrator will be responsible for:
- Raising purchase orders
- Liaising with suppliers for pricing, information and stock levels
- Handling any supplier queries
- Management of lead time for confirmed orders
- Always seeking improvements to drive profit
- Liaising with departments within the organisation
- Negotiate with vendors to reduce cost
The ideal Purchasing Administrator will be/have:
What’s on offer?
- Strong Excel skills
- Brilliant organisation and time-keeping skills
- Great communication skills to be able to liaise effectively with internal departments and suppliers
A competitive salary of £19,000 - £23,000 p/a
As well as a competitive salary the ideal Purchasing Administrator will have the opportunity to join a developing organisation that is making positive changes at a rapid pace. This will lead to natural progression and growth in responsibilities in the future.