Sheridan Maine are looking for an Administrator to join a valued client of ours in the Financial Services sector based in Cheltenham. The environment you will be working in will give you a sense of real enjoyment with your job.
A reputable organisation that have experienced growth in the past few years and see things continuing to improve. We have worked with this business on previous occasions and the work culture has always been a key highlight.
The Administrator will be given the follow duties but will get the opportunity to experiment and use their own initiative:
- Preparation of documents for client meetings
- Client report completion
- Send information to clients in preparation for meetings
- Be point of call for clients to help with queries and help maintain/build relationships
- Keep client information confidential in line with GDPR legislation
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure processes are running efficiently
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to advisors when requested
The ideal Administrator will have/be:
What’s on Offer
- Previous experience as an administrator in financial services
- IFA Network background (preferable)
- Excellent time-keeping ability
- Brilliant organisational skills
- Computer literate
A competitive salary of £20,000-£23,000 p/a
- Generous bonus scheme
- Flexible working
As well as a competitive salary this Administrator role offers a wealth of progression allowing you to gain more responsibility. You will be an essential member of the team to help drive the business forward in the 2020 year. You will be part of a supportive team that will help you learn the essential skills. There are 3 positions available for the administrator role and you will learn together and help each other as you get up to speed with the other administrators.