Sheridan Maine are looking for an Assistant Accountant in the Hinckley area to join a growing practise that is thriving in the Warwickshire area. They are going through exciting times and are looking to share their vision and journey with you.
This practise firm has undergone significant growth and are going through substantial changes that will continue over the coming years. This is an exciting chance to join this organisation which will lead you to enormous development opportunities going forward. They actively encourage personal and professional development.
The responsibility of the Assistant Accountant will be:
- Support the Audit Senior with auditing assignments
- Assist with the planning and reviewing of client audits
- Preparing financial statements for clients
- Train and develop Trainee Accountants
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts
- Liaising with clients in regards to any accounts queries
- Submission of Vat returns
- Assist with any ad-hoc duties within the department
The ideal Assistant Accountant will be/have:
What’s on offer?
- ACCA/ACA Part-qualified or AAT level 4 qualified
- Previous experience in a practise environment
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
A salary of £20,000 - £25,000 p/a
As well as a competitive salary the Assistant Accountant will get the opportunity to join a forward thinking practise that is experiencing a high amount of growth. This expanding organisation wants you to be a part of their journey and offer you lots of development chances both personally and professionally including study support to start or complete your qualification.