Sheridan Maine are looking for a Credit Controller to join a stable and growing SME based in Solihull. This organisation has been largely unaffected by Corona virus and are looking for a new Credit Controller.
The duties of the Credit Controller will include:
- Liaising with customers to chase any outstanding debt
- Build and maintain relationships with regular customers to ensure smooth collection of debt
- Actively reduce bad debt and debtor days
- Deal with and negotiate repayment terms
- Raise sales invoices
The ideal candidate will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Enthusiastic approach to Credit Control
A competitive salary of £20,000-£26,000 p/a
As well as a competitive salary the opportunity presents you with an excellent chance to join a friendly team in an environment that is busy but you will not be expected to work beyond your means. This is perfect for anyone looking for a long-term position with stability.