Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for a market leading company based around the Solihull area. Our Client is looking for a Credit Manager to join their team.
Leading a substantial sized team in a Shared Service Centre, your job will entail a number of duties and this is a great opportunity for personal development with opportunities to grow within the company.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Providing leadership and management to a team of 20+ people who perform transactional financial activities
- Working closely with key stakeholders across key clients
- Ensuring processes are followed and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Manage the Shared Services Credit Policy and adherence to policy
- Plan to effectively manage credit exposure and reduce risk
- Support finance transformation and change management strategies
- Review the SLA Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), daily summary reports, ATB reports, cash forecast monitoring, daily cash report and aged debt reports
- Review the contents for accuracy and drive key initiatives to ensure the team is focused on improving metrics
- Develop and grow relationships both internally and externally. Ensure that the team builds positive and productive working relationships with their customers and suppliers
The ideal candidate will have Shared Service experience as well as;
What is on offer?A Salary of up to £55,000 p/a on a permanent basis + strong benefits package!
- Strong personality and previous experience managing a team in a SSC
- Credit control and billing experience is essential
- Ability to apply processes and make tough decisions
- Well organised and motivated individual
- Personable character with proven experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well-established and growing share service centre in the Solihull area with a professional environment and great perks, this is an exciting opportunity to progress your career with development opportunities available.
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch on 0121 423 8018 for more information.