Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for a market leading company based around the Solihull area. Our Client is looking for an Credit Control Team Leader to join their team.
Leading a substantial sized team in a Shared Service Centre, your job will entail a number of duties and this is a great opportunity for personal development with opportunities to grow within the company.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Providing leadership and management to a team of 4 people who perform transactional financial activities
- The operational day to day management of a Team within the Transaction Processing Department, Ensuring processes are followed and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Plan to effectively manage credit exposure and reduce risk
- Support finance transformation and change management strategies
- Set the SLA Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), daily summary reports, ATB reports, cash forecast monitoring, daily cash report and aged debt reports
- Review the contents for accuracy and drive key initiatives to ensure the team is focused on improving metrics
- Responsible for the operational service delivery of the team
The ideal candidate will have Shared Service experience as well as;
What is on offer?A Salary of up to £25,000 p/a on a permanent basis + strong benefits package!
- Strong personality and previous experience managing a team in a SSC
- Well organised and motivated individual
- Personable character with proven experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well-established and growing share service centre in the Solihull area with a professional environment and great perks, this is an exciting opportunity to progress your career with development opportunities available.
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch on 0121 423 8018 for more information.