Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an Financial Accountant in Manufacturing organisation in Coleshill on permanent basis. This role offers progression with a view to fast track to a Financial Director position.
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Manufacturing organisation who are seeking a Financial Accountant. They have an amazing culture with a fantastic work environment and you will be reporting to the Financial Director.
About The Role
Working in a friendly environment with strong support, your job will entail a number of duties and in a fast paced work environment with great support from the management team, this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to develop their career.
Your primary responsibilities will be to produce accurate and detailed reconciliations of controlled balance sheet accounts in line with company policy,duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Review of balance sheets
- Cash flows
- P/L accounts
- SOX Compliance
The ideal candidate will be on the upward trajectory in their career and either an ACCA/CIMA Finalist or Qualified. The ideal candidate must;
What is on offer?
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Finalist
- Experience in a manufacturing SME or similar
- SOX Compliance experience
- Dynamic individual who is thriving and looking for a fast track to Finance Director
- Strong analytical experience (proficient in Excel)
A salary of up to £40,000 p/a + alongside;
- 25 days Holiday entitlement + Stats
- Fast track to Financial Director level with strong support
- Excellent additional benefits
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career and enables a once in a lifetime opportunity to fast track your career. Our client is a well-known Manufacturing organisation who are looking to invest in the right candidates career.