Credit Control Team Leader
Are you ready for a step up? We are giving you the opportunity to further your career as a Credit Control Team Leader at a legal services company in Solihull business park.
The role is for an experienced Credit Control Team Leader who has had some experience managing people and is ready to take on further responsibility as a team leader. The role requires a strong analyst who is able to lead a team to work to reduce the aged debt to the company, as well as contributing to the updating of any legal contracts that come in and out of the company.
What are we looking for?
- Manage a small team of staff
- Producing reports for review of the financial board
- Monitor debt collection against targets
- Analyse the approach taken to ensure the most effective course of action is taken to manage debts
- Manage the transfer of legal contracts coming into or out of the company
- Arrange recovery of aged debts cases through liaison with representatives and former representatives to conclusion or through setting up payment plans
- Ensure correct telephone and written communications are carried out to best manage debts
What’s on offer?
- Previous credit control experience enforcing deeds of guarantee and civil procedure rules
- Team leadership and staff management
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with all Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel)
- Good analytical skills with a proactive approach to work
- Ability to work well under pressure
A very attractive £30,000-£35,000 salary as well as:
- Free parking
- Stylish offices
- Excellent benefits package!
If you would like to know more about this role and the great opportunity to progress in a growing organisation then please get in touch with Sam on 0121 423 8018