Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant in a well-known and fast growing Distribution organisation on a permanent basis, based around the Oldbury area.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Distribution organisation who is seeking an Accounts Assistant to help grow within the business. They have an amazing culture with a fantastic work environment and this is a great opportunity to develop your career.
About The Role
Working with a great team with extensive knowledge as an Accounts Assistant, your job will entail a number of duties and this is a great opportunity for personal development with opportunities to grow within the company.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Sales ledger – raising invoices, processing payments, chasing money due in
- Purchase ledger – processing invoices, raising bacs payments, supplier reconciliations
- VAT Returns
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliation
- Dealing with general enquiries from customers & suppliers
The ideal candidate will preferably be suitably experienced at this level. The candidate must;
What is on offer?
- Studying towards AAT (Preferred)
- Basic to intermediate Excel (Pivots and v-look ups)
- Self-Starter who is proactive
- Good communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Good Implementation skills, assisting and developing the financial process
- Innovative, with a desire to identify improvements
A Salary of up to £23,000 p/a + study support on a permanent basis;
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Onsite parking and Study Support (AAT)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well-established organisation with a professional environment and great perks, this is an exciting opportunity to progress your career with study support available.