Sheridan Maine is currently working with an established accountancy practice based in Halesowen. This is a fantastic opportunity to join as a Semi Senior Accountant on a permanent basis.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established accountancy practice who are seeking a someone with previous practice experience around the Halesowen area. They have an amazing culture with a fantastic work environment and you will be reporting to the Senior Accountant.
About The Role
Working in a friendly environment as a Semi Senior Accountant your job will entail a number of duties and you will be expected to be self sufficient while directly dealing with clients, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career.
Your responsibilities will be;
What we need?
- Preparation and Review of accounts, tax returns, vat returns and sending on to the clients with a letter and a bill
- Assisting clients with technical queries
- New client engagements
- Assisting and supporting staff with accounts, tax returns, technical queries and helping staff with problem solving/training requirements
- Managing own workloads and deadlines
- Assisting clients with tax credits and student loan applications
The ideal candidate will be experienced in previous roles and ideally have a similar background. The ideal candidate must;
What is on offer?
- Previous experience working at this level
- Ability to be self sufficient and liaise with team members/clients
- Good attention to detail
- Experience working in an accountancy practice
A salary between £25,000 - £30,000 p/a alongside;
- 25 days Holiday entitlement + Stats
- Government Pension scheme
- Free parking
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career and work in a stable team. If you have the relevant experience for this role then please get in contact on 0121 423 8018.