Sheridan Maine are looking for an accounts assistant to work for an SME based in Worcester. This role is ideal for a motivated, hard working individual who wants to take the next step in their career.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be working to ensure the smooth running of the financial processes at the company. You will be processing cash receipts and payments and preparing bank reconciliations.
What are we looking for?
- Processing supplier invoices
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Support Accounts Supervisor
- Resolve supplier queries
- Assist credit control when required
- Support accounts supervisor with ad-hoc analysis
What’s in it for you?
- Experience working in a finance team
- Confident user of Microsoft
On top of a great salary package this role offers:
- Free parking
- Life Insurance
- Good pension scheme
- Opportunity to push yourself and develop as a member of a finance team.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who wants to take a role in a busy fast paced environment. Support and guidance will be offered to you to ensure that you are in the best position to excel in this role. If you are interested please apply and get in touch on 0121 423 8018.