Payroll Team Leader
Are you an experienced Payroll specialist? We are looking for an experienced Payroll Team leader for a large public sector organisation in Warwickshire. This is a three month temporary contract that would be well suited for someone with experience working with high volumes of payroll. This role would suit somebody who is looking to develop their skill set and to take the next step in their career.
What are we looking for?
- Supporting end-to-end payroll for 4000 employers
- Resolving any issues that arise with payroll
- Work to motivate and support the Payroll Administrators
- Manage the escalation process
- Use initiative to prioritise workload
What’s in it for you?
- Previous experience supervising payroll administrators
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A strong motivator who can support a team
- A great salary package £17-18.50 per hour
- Free parking
- Good pension scheme
- Opportunity to challenge yourself and develop as a member of a finance team
This role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to strengthen your payroll skills and give you great exposure to working with a high volume payroll. If you are interested in the role and want to know more don’t hesitate to get in touch on 0121 423 8018