Sheridan Maine are working exclusively on a Payroll Administrator position based near Solihull. If you have a passion for a career in payroll, we are looking for you!
What we are looking for:
- Process high volumes of weekly payroll
- Process and validate P6’s, P9’s, P45’s
- Process new starters, leavers personal and job amendments, statutory sick pay and any other ad-hoc payments
- Generate and reconcile payments including BACS and TT
- Understand various client pension schemes
- Validate any exceptions and or errors
What’s on offer?
- An experienced payroll Administrator who wants to take the next step in their career
- Experience with fast paced environments
- An analytical and attentive problem solver
- Somebody with the flexibility to cope with an ever evolving process
- Processing of Real Time Information would be advantageous
A salary of £22,000 – £25,000 p/a plus;
- On-site gym
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Bonus package after probation period
- Progression routes
If you are passionate about a career in payroll and you can display an enthusiastic approach to your personal development this is the role for you. For more information please get in touch on 0121 423 8018.